Monday, December 21, 2009

A letter to Sammie......

I've had such sweet and tender thoughts about you all day, my love. Not sure I can put


these into words. I think it's more of a heart to heart thing than anything else. I've

had these passionately ardent yet gentle feelings about you and the nature of the

relationship we share.

Its feelings of desire for you,

wanting to protect you, and this

overwhelming love for you....
and yet that's not quite it.

Its more like the realization

of what you have done to my heart and the way its changed forever by loving and being

loved by you.

Its knowing that I'll never need to look for love for the rest of my life.

Its knowing that your presence in my life is so integral to my very existence

and that the "match" between us that is so perfect and kind and loving and knowing and caring and delightful and warm

is always interwoven

with a sweet easiness.

You are the only person

in the world

who really knows me

and there's a magic in that and an incredible lightness of being that is both indescribable and life altering.

Your love for me is like a magic potion that has reached into the very seat of my soul

and taken up residence.

Oh sure, sometimes its a little 'hectic', but its always there with

its soothing and melodious presence as well.

I fear I am rambling without a sense of

direction in what I'm trying so desperately to convey to you.

Your love is simply

the most wonderfully familiar

and elusively unexplainable phenomenon

that's ever happened to me.

A love that simultaneously makes me absolutely crazy and completely sane.

And I wouldn't have it any other way....

Love,
Ed....

No comments:

Post a Comment